- Best Weight Gainers?
- What Supplements Should I Take For Gaining Weight?
- Can Protein Supplements Make You Gain Weight?
- Difference Between Mass Gainers And Weight Gainers
- How Can Skinny People Gain Weight Fast?
- How To Consume Weight Gainers?
- How can I Eat 3000 Calories A Day?
- Are Weight Gainers Healthy?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Weight Gainer?
- Is There A Pill To Gain Weight
- How Can I Gain Weight In 7 Days?
- Best Weight Gainers
Best Weight Gainers?
Weight Gainers are similar to Protein supplements with extra ingredients. Best Weight Gainers contain high amounts of whey protein and carbohydrates up to about five times the protein quantity.
The best are the weight gainer shakes that I make at home. I ensure they
- Have extra quantities of Vitamins and minerals.
- Give me more than regular calories in one serving.
- Have high protein content for building muscles.
- High Carbohydrates for energy, calories, and weight increase?
What Supplements Should I Take For Gaining Weight?
There are as many people in this world wanting to gain weight as there are who want to loose weight.
- Supplements should be the last resort. Try to gain weight with the help of wholesome home food.
- You have to see to it that your calorie intake is more than your TDEE.
- If you cannot eat so much food to keep yourself calorie positive, you need to take weight gainers.
- You also have to exercise regularly. If you do not exercise, then the weight gain will be in fat and not in muscles.
Can Protein Supplements Make You Gain Weight?
Yes, they can help you maintain a good physique, grow lean muscle mass, or even gain weight. All this but only if accompanied by regular workouts.
There are three kinds of protein supplements on the market: Whey Protein Powder, Mass gainer & Weight gainer. The main difference between the three is that of carbohydrates. Usually, Protein Powders have 1 to 5 gm of carbs and 100 to 150 calories. Gym-goers and athletes use whey Protein Powders to build and maintain muscle and build endurance.
Difference Between Mass Gainers And Weight Gainers
Mass gainers have carbs up to three times of protein and generally 500 to 1000 calories and weight gainers have up to 5 times protein and 1000 to 2000 calories. They also have various Vitamins and minerals. Mass gainers are used to build lean muscles. Hard gainers generally find it difficult to gain weight as they have a fast metabolism and cannot increase calories with food. So they need weight gainers.
How Can Skinny People Gain Weight Fast?
You can gain weight fast by consuming Weight Gainers regularly in addition to your food.
Will A Weight Gainer Make Me Fat?
You can increase muscle mass with them if you exercise regularly and consume a weight gainer post-workout. Yes, it can make you fat with fat if you do not do any workouts and drink it.
How Can I Gain Weight Quickly?
You can gain weight quickly by being on a calorie surplus regularly. Some guys resort to binging to gain weight quickly. Please check your regular diet gives you how many calories and what is your total daily energy expenditure. Try to be on a calorie surplus by about 300 to 400 per day.
How To Consume Weight Gainers?
- Rule No. 1 – Do not make it a food substitute. It is a supplement only.
- Rule No. 2 -Regular exercise is a must. If you want to have a muscular build and not be fat only.
- Rule No. 3 – Start with half a serving initially or better still with a quarter serving. When you are sure you will be able to digest so many calories, you can increase consumption.
How can I Eat 3000 Calories A Day?
You can have the maximum possible calories(1500 to 2000) from whole food that you have and a serving of weight gainer will give you 1000 to 2000 extra calories.
Are Weight Gainers Healthy?
Yes, they are healthy, no doubt. But take these with precautions and care. A single serving is about 300 gm to 550 gm. One serving can give you up to 2000 calories. This kind of serving can be difficult for a person to digest. So start with half or a quarter serving is enough. Increase it over a few weeks as you get used to consuming extra calories.
Are Mass Gainers Safe?
Please do not go overboard in consuming any of these. Youngsters usually start consuming heavy quantities in their hurry to gain muscle mass. Most of these have whey proteins. If you are intolerant towards whey, then you can have stomach upset and cramps. If you have any medical condition, please consult a doctor before trying any of these.
What Are The Side Effects Of Weight Gainer?
The weight gainer side effects can be
- Initially, you are not used to such big servings. So you can have a Stomach upset.
- If you take weight gainers as a substitute for food and not as a supplement, then the dependence is wholly on weight gainers. It can lead to the Imbalance of nutrients in the body.
- If you don't exercise, then weight gain will happen in fat instead of muscular gains.
Is There A Pill To Gain Weight
Yes, there are weight gain pills available in the market through a doctor's prescription. These are for patients who lose weight due to clinical reasons like cancer or some operations. Do not even think about these. These are steroids.
How Can I Gain Weight In 7 Days?
Yes, an excellent question. It is what you need to avoid. In such a hurry, you might end up spoiling your health. Your body has to get used to the extra calories you take. Start slowly, and surely you will gain weight.
Look at the kind of questions we receive from people who want to gain weight fast. I am repeating these below so that you calm down and have patience. Yes, you will gain weight by helping your body do it rather than going against and stuffing it with unnecessary calories.
- Is it wrong to drink two protein shakes a day?
- Does protein make you poop more?
- What can I take to gain weight fast?
If you have any such questions in your mind, please be patient, and you will benefit more.
Best Weight Gainers
I am sharing the details of four of the best Weight Gainers available in the market today.
Optimum nutrition is one of the best companies worldwide for all kinds of health supplements. Their Serious Mass weight gainer is also one of the best supplements for gaining weight and muscles, which has no added sugar.
It provides creatine, glutamic acid, glutamine, and more than 25 essential minerals to boost your muscles' overall growth. There are vitamins to enhance your body’s immune system, metabolism, and brain functions. It is a non-vegetarian product made of low-fat milk. Mix with low-fat milk and you get 1640 calories.
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
Serving Size – 2 Scoops 336 gm
- Calories – 1250
- Fat – 4.5 gm
- Cholesterol – 110 mg
- Carbs – 252 gm
- Dietary Fiber – 4 gm
- Sugar – 20 gm
- Protein 50 gm
BSN 1200 true mass weight gainer contains more than 1200 calories and so the name. It has rolled oats along with essential and non-essential amino acids and features a unique carbohydrate matrix.
It has a ratio of 4:1 of carbohydrates to protein, 12 grams of natural BCCAs, and 25 grams of EAAs in every serving. It is a good source of fiber as well.
BSN 1200 True Mass Weight Gainer
Serving Size – 2 Scoops 314 gm
- Calories – 1230
- Fat – 16 gm
- Cholesterol – 160 mg
- Carbs – 220 gm
- Fiber – 13 gm
- Sugar 22 gm
- Protein 50 gm
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Protein Supplement
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer's biggest plus is its taste. There are various flavors to choose from, such as strawberry, vanilla, rich chocolate, cookies & cream, etc.
It has 17 vitamins and minerals to support balanced nutrition, healthy muscle tissue and muscle recovery
Its every serving contains 10.7 grams of BCAAs. It boosts your immune system.
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Protein
Serving Size – 2.5 cups 336 gm
- Calories – 1280
- Fat – 10 gm
- Cholesterol 135 mg
- Carbs – 242 gm
- Fiber – 4 gm
- Sugar – 22 gm
- Protein 52 gm
MuscleTech Performance Series Mass Tech Extreme 2000
This is one US-based company that makes India specific products too. MuscleTech Performance Series Mass tech Extreme 2000 comes with 2000 plus calories per serving.
It also features less saturated fat contains five grams of omega-rich fats, which offers energy-dense calories. It is composed of 100% high-quality whey protein. It helps in muscle building as well as muscle protein synthesis.
MuscleTech Mass-Tech Extreme 2000
Serving Size – 6 Scoops 570 gm
- Calories – 2050
- Fat – 6 gm
- Cholesterol – 190 mg
- Carbs 440 gm
- Fiber – 3 gm
- Sugar – 20 gm
- Protein 60 gm
Where To Buy The Best Weight Gainers Online?
I have always bought health supplements online.
Online retailers are usually big retailers like Amazon, Healthcart, Appoloedoc, etc., who either procure their products directly from the company or importers. There are no middlemen in between. So the chances of the product being old, tempered with, or spurious are very less.
Besides, you can return the product if you are not satisfied with it. For this reason, I always buy from Amazon and recommend that too.