In this article regarding Bulksupplements whey Protein, we review the product and also talk about Whey Protein as a product.
BulkSupplements.com is a company known for producing vitamin blends and supplements. They make their products from pure and clean minerals and vitamins.
The company uses raw materials sourced from top manufacturers in India, the United States, Japan, Germany, Canada, Korea, and China.
Their products are being made and packaged in the United States of America and then distributed to businesses spanning food and beverage companies, natural product companies, cosmetic companies, and interested buyers.
Some bulk supplement products include amino acids, pure bulk powders and supplements, vitamins, sweeteners, minerals, and herbal extracts. The company also produces Whey Protein Concentrate.
Whey is a by-product. After processing milk in yogurt or cheese, it’s the leftover liquid and contains specific fast-digesting proteins called whey protein.
Whey Protein Concentrate is the processed product of whey protein. It has an increased protein content. After passing through several processing stages, whey protein is ready for sale on the market as a protein supplement.
Without much ado with words, let’s get down to the real deal.
Who is it meant for?
BulkSupplements Whey Protein Concentrate is free of additives, yeast, soy, added sugar, and gluten.
You may have overheard someone discussing its benefits, which piqued your interest. You’ve been asking this for a while. Who can use the protein concentrate?
Come to think of it. Whey Protein Concentrate is already known as a protein supplement or dietary supplement globally. Of course, we are not ignorant of the enormous health benefits that come with the consumption of proteins.
So, if you’re wondering, whey protein concentrate is for you and me.
Who is it not meant for?
It shouldn’t be a question anymore since adults and even children can use this product.
There can be an exception. In a case where you have health complications, you are probably advised by the doctor or a professional health person to stay off substances containing proteins.
You should know that it isn’t because there are people who can’t use this product, but that your health at that moment doesn’t support its intake.
There might be another case where the high intake of whey protein concentrate as a dietary supplement (overdose) can be hazardous. Taking proteins in excess can lead to nausea, unexplained exhaustion, intestinal discomfort and indigestion, headaches, etcetera.
The good thing about the BulkSupplements Whey Protein Concentrate is that it contains 80% protein. And you would not have to worry about an overdose if you comply with the company’s suggested use of 30 grams per day.
BulkSupplements Whey Protein Concentrate: Features
Whey protein is very soluble and foams initially when shaken. The foaming may look unpleasant, but it doesn’t have any adverse effect on you.
Whey protein also forms a gel if heated to a certain degree.
- Calories 120
- Total Fats 1.6g 3%
- Saturated fat 1.5g 8%
- Cholesterol 69mg 23%
- Sodium 60mg 3%
- Tot. Carbohydrates 1g
- Total Sugars 1g
- Protein 23g 46%
- Vitamin <0.2 mcg<1%
- Calcium 162mg 12%
- Iron 0.3mg 2%
- Potassium 126mg 3%
The percentages are of daily requirements. So 46% of the daily requirement of protein of an average build individual are fulfilled by a scoop of BulkSupplements whey protein concentrate.
In your search before arriving here, you might have come across different identical terms to Whey Protein Concentrate. It wasn’t a coincidence. And you must have basic knowledge of them to avoid misconceptions.
Whey Protein Variants
There are different types of whey protein. For the sake of this article, we will be briefly discussing whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey protein hydrolysate.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) contains 90% protein. After further processing, Whey Protein Isolate contains zero fat and lactose.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC): The protein content of WPC ranges from 30% to 90%, and its protein percentage would depend on the level of concentration. This particular type of whey protein is more natural.
- In terms of digestion, WPH is predigested compared to the other two variants. It has a reduced allergen potential and an improved digestive ability, which makes it very essential, and it’s being used in infant formulas and medical protein supplements.
The Benefits of Using Whey Protein.
Whey protein has helped so many people overcome and curb different health issues. It serves many purposes, and its health benefits run wide.
Below are the benefits of whey protein:
- Whey Protein can help HIV-infected people fight weight loss.
- Whey protein can help reduce blood pressure in patients diagnosed with hypertension. It also lowers the risk of patients developing a stroke or heart disease.
- Children diagnosed with asthma can boost their immune response using whey protein.
- The use of whey protein can cause a vivid decrease in the cholesterol level of an overweight person.
- Whey protein can cause a significant loss of body fat.
Whey protein concentrate by Bulk Supplements also comes with unnumbered benefits. Here are the benefits that come with using Whey Protein Concentrate:
- Muscle Growth: When Whey Protein Concentrate is used in conjunction with doing exercises, it can aid muscle growth.
- Whey Protein Concentrate also supports muscle recovery.
- It contains high BCAAs, or Branched-Chain Amino Acids, which make up about a third of the protein in our muscles.
After reading to this point, you may want to know if any pros and cons, disadvantages, or problems may arise from using Whey Protein Concentrate. That’s thoughtful, and it’s necessary.
The Drawbacks of Using Whey Protein Concentrate
The only drawback to this product is that it contains “dairy.” Dairy is a typical food allergen, and if you are allergic to milk protein, you may experience bloating, gas, or other unpleasant reactions from using Whey Protein Concentrate.
Flavor and Sizes
Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavored. It comes in a variety of sizes, including
- 20 kilograms (44 pounds)
- 5 kilograms (11 pounds)
- 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds)
- 500 grams (1.1 pounds)
- 250 grams (8.8 oz)
- 100 grams (3.5 oz)
- Q: When do I take Whey Protein Concentrate?
A: You can take Whey Protein Concentrate after each round of exercise.
- Q: What are the health benefits of whey protein concentrate?
A: BCAAs, Muscle Recovery, Muscle Growth.
- Q: What is the dosage of whey protein concentrate?
A: 30 grams per day, or as directed by medical personnel.
There are many benefits attached to using Bulksupplements Whey Protein Concentrate. It is one of the fastest-selling protein powders.