All you need to know about Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey protein is the best source of protein for all fitness lovers. Stay connected with us if you are a fitness freak and protein crazy. If you are looking for the best absorbable protein, it is important to choose the concentrated form of protein.
For fitness and bodybuilding, you need to take care of your diet as well as work out and exercise. People who want to build muscle and abs need to increase protein intake in their diet. You should follow a healthy diet after sweating for hours in the gym or after a workout. You can include protein-rich foods like eggs, meat, and other foods in your diet. But, you need that extra push from protein supplements which can boost muscle building. There are also a variety of protein supplements on the market.
Knowing your body is essential before jumping to the conclusion of settling down with a protein supplement. Let us know about such protein supplement which is gaining traction these days which is –Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate
Highlights of Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate
- Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate Pack size –5 LBS- 70 servings
- 25 gms of Protein Per Serving
- Available in natural versions- Unflavored
- Non- GMO
- Traditional flavors (Vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter versions ) are also available
- At $ 0.68 per 32 gm scoop it is less expensive compared various other protein powders.
- It has a 90 day money back guarantee.
Let’s look into each highlighting features in detail-
The concentrated form of protein- Purest and genuine form of protein
With increasing levels of physical activity, the need for protein also increases. But, the catch here is, to consume pure and good quality protein in concentrate form. Consuming the right and minimal protein with the best bioavailability is the new trend if you are looking out for that amazing body.
The concentrated form of protein is extracted from genuine sources to make the best available proteins available for your bodybuilding.
Type of protein in Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate- Whey protein
Whey protein is dairy-based protein. Whey protein can be separated from casein milk as a byproduct of making cheese. So, before investing in this product, make sure that you are not lactose intolerant.
5 LBS- 71 servings -Get desired results
Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate is available in packs of 5 LBS which makes it good for economical use. It has 71 servings which must last for more than 2 months. Make sure you place an order before you finish up the supplement as regular use without any gap can help in getting desired results
25 gms of Protein Per Serving
The scoop size is just perfect to measure daily allowance for gym-goers. Easy and convenient to measure and the apt size of serving helps in bodybuilding and assimilation. We don’t want you to overdo protein powder consumption which can hamper your health.
Versions and different flavors
Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate is available in unflavored and other traditional forms which makes it best to consume. The makers of Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate want their consumers to get an enriching experience while consuming this product.
Non- GMO product
Non -GMO is a “Non- Genetically Modified Organism” which means that the genetic composition of animal and plant sources is not modified. This helps in maintaining the basic material and elements of the protein sources.
We know gluten is harmful to the gut. It harms the absorption of nutrients and vitamins in the gut. Going gluten-free is a must for good health. As per research, this product has the additional feature of being gluten-free which is a blessing for bodybuilders, gym-goers, and athletes with sensitive guts.
Features about Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate
- It is a high quality protein.
- It contains negligible fats and carbs
- It contains all the essential 9 amino acids.
- It is made entirely from vegetarian sources.
- Whey protein is a good source of branched chain amino acids, which help build muscle. This protein made from pure whey is very easy to digest.
- These are good protein supplements for athletes or those who work out in the gym.
Benefits of Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate
- Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate strengthens the muscles in our body and helps in repairing the muscles during exercise.
- This product keeps the stomach full for a long time and keeps the energy in the body which also makes weight control easier.
- This is a powder supplement that you can easily include in your diet and can also help in boosting metabolism.
How much Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate should one consume?
- If you are not taking any other protein source then you can take 2 or 3 teaspoons of whey powder daily.
- Yes, if you are taking protein from the egg, meat, or any other source then you should take only 1 to 2 scoops of protein a day.
- Take the amount with the advice of your fitness trainer or nutritionist.
- Do not overdo it. However, taking too much whey protein can be harmful to the body.
Disadvantages of Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate
- People who are allergic to dairy products should not consume whey protein.
- If you have a liver or kidney condition then either don’t consume it or consult your doctor.
- Whey protein also causes stomach problems and digestion in some people who are lactose intolerant.
- Excess whey protein can cause stomach cramps, bloating, diarrhoea, and flatulence.
- Sometimes too much whey protein can lead to hormonal imbalance. These can block real estrogen in the body by reducing estrogen activity.
Why should you choose and opt for Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate?
Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate is the best affordable staple protein powder for a gym-goers workout regime. It is a good source of essential amino acids especially cysteine & glutamic acid which helps in protein synthesis and glutathione production. As per the study, Glutathione is a potent antioxidant for the immune system and bodybuilding.
As per research, glutathione production with this product ensures no damage to the liver and kidney as it combats free radicals. Stay rest assured and start with these supplements for better muscle recovery with good absorption during workouts.
#Nutricost Whey Protein Concentrate #wheyprotein #wheyproteinconcentrate #proteinformuscle #nutricostprotein