All you need to know about ON Gold Standard 100% Whey
The questions that keep ticking to our minds when it comes to bodybuilding are –
- Which protein powder is the best?
- When to take protein powder?
- How to take protein powder?
Food supplements have become an essential part of bodybuilding. Out of all the food supplements, protein is an important primary macronutrient for bodybuilding. Protein is necessary if you are looking for ripped six-pack abs and muscles.
Protein powder makes bodybuilding easy. It is not easy for every person to get enough protein from natural food. Apart from this, people doing bodybuilding at the middle and advanced levels need food supplements to progress.
Here is the catch- Just taking protein powder is not enough. It would help if you took good quality protein powder which gets easily absorbed and assimilated in the body.
Related ReadingsBest Casein Protein for Weight Loss in 2021: 11 Top Selling
Memory Hybrid Mattress: The Best 9 – How to choose the best One?
7 Best Treadmills For Heavy People! Self Love is First Love
How to select the best protein powder?
- Is your body able to absorb the total protein?
- Does your protein powder have maximum bioavailability power?
We have a solution to this-
30 % of the purest form of protein supplement + 70 % from Dietary supplement from food = Maximum absorption of protein for bodybuilding
Whey Protein Powder
Whey Protein is the most popular supplement used in bodybuilding, and On Gold Standard, 100% Whey Protein is counted among the top Whey Proteins. If you go to the gym, you will know that protein is essential for building muscles.
Generally, every person going to the gym has to take at least 1 gram of protein per 1 kg of body weight. People who have advanced in bodybuilding take it up to 2.5 grams. Whey protein helps us in this work. Today we will learn about the ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein.
There are three primary types of whey protein-
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) contains about 80 per cent protein.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) has a good amount of absorbable protein. It has little fat.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate (WPH) is cheaper than both.
Facts about ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
- One scoop contains 24 grams of protein, 5.5 grams of BCAAs, and 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acids.
- It is also the right option to build the body. Those who want both the size of the muscles and a slight shape can adopt it.
- ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein is a protein blend with more than 80 % of the protein in 100 gms.
- It contains 1 gram of fat, 130 mg of sodium, and 30 mg of cholesterol.
- This supplement we are talking about is Double Rich Chocolate flavor, one of the most popular protein supplements.
- Sometimes the nutrition value becomes a little more or less different when the flavor changes.
How to use ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
- You can use it by adding it to water, milk, shake, or any of your favorite drinks.
- You can add a scoop of 120ml to 200ml of water or milk and blend for about 30 seconds.
- If you like thinner, add a scoop to 250 to 300 ml of water or milk or whatever you use and shake for about 30 seconds.
- The use of this whey protein is not just that. You can also add it to oatmeal or yogurt. Apart from this, you can use it in baked things like muffins, brownies, cookies, etc.
- You can also add creatine, glutamine, and BCAA separately to it. But mix only when your body needs it.
- The best time to use it is after the gym. Although some people use it in a pre-workout shake, usually, you take it only after the workout. If you need two scoops a day, then you can take them even before sleeping at night.
- If you do gym only in the evening, there is no need to take it at night because you will drink protein after a workout. Apart from this, you can take it in the morning between breakfast and food.
Make the best shake with ON Gold Standard Whey Protein
To make its best shake, you can add fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, linseed or its oil, coconut powder, milk, etc., mix it and blend it in the machine. It will increase its nutritional value. If it is summer, after making the shake, add a couple of ice cubes. With its help, you can also prepare a wrestler’s shake.
How much ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder do you need?
First, the answer is to calculate the total protein you need throughout the day. After that, see how much protein is in 100 grams of the supplement you take. You should take 70 to 75 percent of your requirement from a natural diet and the rest from protein supplements.
How much should ON Gold Standard Whey Protein be used?
As per research, how much protein you have to use in a day depends on your body weight and gaining or cutting. One scoop of ON Gold Standard Whey Protein contains 30.4 grams of protein powder. That is, you get 79% protein of total contents in one scoop.
If you need 100 grams of protein, then 1 to 1.5 scoops are enough for you because you have to take the rest naturally. You cannot assume all of them from powder if you need 100 grams. Usually, a ratio of 40:60 is considered. Get 40% from protein supplements and 60% from a protein diet.
Who should use ON Gold Standard Whey Protein Powder?
100% Whey Protein powder is more suitable for people keen on cutting or lean gain or people losing weight and on a diet. For weight loss, people use isolate to meet their protein needs, as it is deficient in fat. You may also use isolate if you are allergic to lactose.
For whom is this supplement not suitable?
As I mentioned above, the Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein is suitable for people keen on cutting fat or lean gain. It is not ideal for skinny people looking to gain weight. There will be no harm to them by using it, but they should use a weight gainer, mass gainer, or whey protein blend in the beginning. Isolate is the purest form of whey protein for those keen on building muscle mass.
Side effects of ON Gold Standard Whey Protein
Anything in excess can harm the body. Although whey protein is relatively safe, it has some side effects if you are allergic to lactose. Though it is harmless for the kidneys and liver, you need to take precautions if you already have a kidney or liver condition. Consult your doctor in such a situation before using it.
So, get started with this ON Gold Standard Whey Protein which can help you with bodybuilding.