Muscle Feast is a family-owned company that has built a strong relationship with its loyal customers over the years. This Ohio-based company specializes in making,
- Muscle Feast whey protein concentrate
- Muscle Feast grass-fed whey protein isolate
- Muscle Feast hydrolyzed whey protein
Muscle Feast whey proteins are determined through safety measures, composition, identity, authenticity, and purity of original substances. They are a gluten-free organization undergoing random product testing and process surveillance. Therefore, Muscle Feast is internationally recognized with a gluten-free certification.
Table of Contents
The company’s mission is to provide high-quality foods that meet the nutritional needs of every customer.
Product ingredients, price, production facilities, and texture are all examples of how they conduct themselves as responsible firm in all areas.
The company produces quality whey sourced from dairy cows. That’s why they are certified to be grass-fed and hormone-free. They also claim to provide comprehensive health benefits through the amino acid profile.
Muscle Feast is engaged in making various products in the wellness space. Their products aim to supplement muscle building, weight loss, weight gain, general health, endurance, energy, etc. It includes proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins, workout supplements, and energy supplements. Also, their dietary supplements are vegan, gluten-free, kosher, keto-friendly, 100% natural, and dairy-free.
The following Muscle Feast review about their whey protein concentrate covers its ingredients, benefits, drawbacks, and our unbiased views regarding the same.
Related Readings9 Best Whey Protein Concentrate Powders on the Market (2022)
Now Sports Whey Protein (2022): Is it a Better Concentrate?
A lot of Protein: Which are The 23 Best Food Sources?
The Muscle Feast Whey Protein Concentrate Powder offers 100% all-natural ingredients without fillers, colors, or artificial flavor. The product is grass-fed, hormone-free, and gluten-free. Being grass-fed, it contains better nutrient content than regular or conventional whey protein. That’s why it does not contain any artificial substances. It is entirely free of bovine growth hormones and antibiotics.
Muscle Feast whey protein concentrate powder is a wholesale brand, so its products are significantly less expensive than those of other brands on the market. The cost of a per-serving whey protein concentrate powder is about $0.82. The product is best used to build muscles, post-workout recovery, and support muscle growth. In addition to this, it is a budget-friendly protein source that supports all types of bodies. It supplies a balanced source of essential amino acids and peptides.
The Muscle Feast protein powder is optimized using the freshest and purest ingredients. Manufactured under kosher and FDA standards, the product formula is free of the proprietary blend. Hence, they produce quality supplements to improve overall health. So, Muscle Feast whey protein is a nutrition supplement that helps you meet your daily protein goals.
Now, talking about its taste, it contributes three flavors, i.e., unflavored, chocolate, and vanilla. However, if you choose the unflavored one, you can add milk or milk substitutes for a better taste. Also, if you are lactose-tolerant, this product can work wonders for you. Muscle Feast Whey Protein is dairy-free and thus can be used by vegetarians, So the product works as a natural flavor free from unwanted additives and sucralose. It is a quality product with the proper minerals and vitamins.
Muscle Feast Whey Protein serves one of the highest numbers of servings in one bottle compared to other brands in the market. Most importantly, it has a lower price tag than the more expensive whey powders on the market. So, saving a bit of money with a satisfying result is an excellent accomplishment. The bottle comes in two available sizes: 2 lb and 5 lb.
Ingredients and Nutritional Value
- Calories per serving: 97
- Total Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 45mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 1.2g
- Total Sugars: 1.2g
- Protein: 19g
- Calcium 89mg: 7%
- Potassium 99mg: 2%
Mix one serving scoop with 8-10 ounces of water or your favorite drink. For an unflavored one, you combine it with milk or milk substitutes for a better taste. Otherwise, if you choose the flavored alternative, you can directly mix it with water to boost your energy postworkout.
After opening the package, please keep it in a dry, cool, and dark place to make it last as long as possible for better usage.
If you want to stay fit, MuscleFeast hormone-free grass-fed whey concentrate can help you get the best nutrition for a healthy lifestyle.
Let’s look at the below-mentioned points to get a better idea of it:
- 100% Pure Protein
- Kosher Certified
- Zero Cholesterol & Carbs
- Gluten-free, soy-free, and color-free.
- Stevia Sweetened
- Hormone Free
- Naturally Flavored
- Assist in muscle building, muscle growth, and postworkout recovery.
- Budget-friendly protein source
- Essential amino acids and peptides
- No added sugar.
- LabDoor tested for sport.
- There are no unnecessary fillers.
- Thirty-seven servings for a 2 lb bottle and 97 servings for a 5 lb bottle.
- Natural occurring BCAAs per serving
- Protein per serving is low compared to other brands.
- It offers only 3 selective flavors.
Other main products from Muscle Feast
Muscle Feast Isolate Whey Protein
- Here are the main Muscle Feast Whey Protein Isolate nutrition facts
- Contains pure whey protein isolate with no other ingredients
- Provides 21.5g of protein per 24g serving (90% before flavoring)
- Contains 4.9g of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving
- Sourced from grass-fed, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free cows
- Certified vegetarian, kosher, gluten-free, and natural
- Unflavored and free of artificial ingredients and fillers
- Provide some examples of flavors and directions for use
Muscle Feast Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
- Here are the main nutrition facts of Muscle Feast Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
- Contains whey protein that has been partially broken down into smaller peptides for faster digestion and absorption
- Provides 23-23.5g of protein per 28g serving (depends on flavor)
- Contains 5.1g of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving
- Sourced from grass-fed, hormone-free, and soy-free cows
- Certified kosher, gluten-free, and non-GMO
- Sweetened with stevia and free of artificial ingredients and fillers
In the market, Muscle Feast has faced several strong competitors who have shown proven results in providing health benefits in numerous ways. It includes:
- Naked Way
- Levels of Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- BulkySupplements Whey Protein
- Nutricost Whey Protein
- Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
The muscle feast grass-fed whey protein is unlike any other. It is entirely single-sourced and is fast-absorbing. Intended for sports athletes, 78% of calories are from proteins.
The product provides one of the highest numbers of servings per bottle compared to other competitive brands in the market.
The packing may vary depending on the different sizes available on the market. Muscle Feast is a wholesale brand, so its protein supplement products are cheaper than other brands.