Whether you want to start your home gym or enjoy a fresh alternative to walking, jogging, or running outside, a treadmill is a terrific option to have in your home – especially when the weather is terrible. When measuring your workout progress, a treadmill gives you more flexibility and clarity because most treadmills display facts such as calories burned, pace, incline, heart rate, and other crucial information. While treadmills are ideal for beginners, athletes, and everyone in between, they may be an expensive purchase, so make sure you buy a long-lasting machine. Sole Treadmill is a well-known manufacturer of user-friendly, dependable products.
For years, too, people worldwide have always favored Sole Fitness treadmills because they are built to work under harsh conditions. Because they are high-quality commercial treadmills, they have been transformed into similarly strong and dependable residential treadmills. For decades, the company has produced high-quality workout equipment such as treadmills, ellipticals, and exercise bikes. Their TT8–a non-folding treadmill–offers the best value for money.
Don’t fall for it if you only know this much about it. Surprisingly, the Sole TT8 Treadmill is not simply for people who want to work out alone at home or in the office. Furthermore, you may rely on the sole TT8 Treadmill Company because they have dominated this sector for the past 20 years. So, if you want to learn more about it, stay here and keep reading about it because we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this treadmill, so read it to the end.
Let’s dig deeper into the best treadmill!
Related ReadingsHeavy Duty Treadmill for Sincere Runners: 9 Best- All 4HP
Sole F85 Treadmill (2022): Best suited for serious runners?
What do you need to know about the latest Sole TT8 Treadmill?
The Sole TT8 treadmill provides unrivalled quality for years of use. It outperforms—and is comparable to—commercial devices in a higher price range. The TT8 treadmill deck now incorporates six levels of decline in addition to 15 levels of incline to simulate a more beautiful natural workout from the comfort of your own home.
The 56 x 152.5 cm Sole TT8 treadmill running surface is the most extensive SOLE offers, and it comes standard with a 2-ply belt, which adds comfort and durability to every workout. The integrated heart rate control (compatible with the accompanying wireless chest strap) keeps you on track for heart rate training. The TT8 treadmill is among the best on the market, with its 25.6 cm TFT LCD console display, quiet deck with Cushion Flex suspension, and 4.0 HP engine with a 4.5 kg flywheel for smooth and uninterrupted power.
The TT8 treadmill also has an inbuilt cooling mechanism that keeps the motor and controller cool enough to run for extended periods without overheating. The Sole TT8 treadmill is also designed for use in a lightweight commercial environment and comes with both a light commercial and a typical residential warranty. Sole’s exceptional warranty provision backs it up.
Its resting features also have Bluetooth technology, allowing users to record exercise input from their treadmill to an Android or Apple smart device. Furthermore, it helps track fitness data on the free SOLE FITNESS APP and transfer it to other compatible fitness applications. And a built-in tablet holder, which allows one to watch shows or keep track of your training routines on your smart device. Listen to music through the Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Speakers from any smart device that supports Bluetooth, or connect your device with the provided auxiliary connection. A USB connector is also featured for charging your smart devices while working out.
Who would love to live with it?
- People who wish to incorporate uphill and downhill training into their running routines.
- This treadmill is ideal for big and tall runners because it has a higher weight capacity and a considerably larger running space.
- People that have enough room in their home gym for the Sole TT8 treadmill.
What are the pros and cons of what the Sole TT8 treadmill has to offer us?
Reasons to fall in love with it:
Talking about consumers’ choices to like it is as follows:
- Commercial motor with 4.0 CHP.
- Power decline and incline ranging from about -6% to 15% on a sizeable 22′′ x 60′′ running surface.
- a high-contrast 10.1-inch display
- Bluetooth connectivity
- The wireless chest strap
- A built-in tablet holder
- Music on Bluetooth speakers for listening to music
- A USB charging port
- CushionFlex Whisper Deck rollers
- Warranty options for light commercial and domestic use
- Sole provides in-home work as well as excellent customer service.
Reasons to not like it:
Talking about why the customers dislike it is as follows:
- Because it is a non-folding treadmill, it will most likely take up a lot of space, with a large deck measuring 35′′ wide x 83′′ long.
- It doesn’t have many workout programs, and the number is just restricted to six.
- It is incompatible with iFit Live, which may frustrate some users too.
Who is the Sole TT8 treadmill best for?
Anyway, now that we have an excellent notion of what the Sole TT8 brings to the table, let us look at its best characteristic features:
- One of the most significant issues that tall users face when using home treadmills (or commercial treadmills) is that the running area is insufficiently large for them. They may need to be constantly on their toes while working out to avoid putting their feet off the surface. While most other users may not mind a smaller surface, a somewhat larger one isn’t a bad thing either. It would always make one feel more at ease and safe while working out.
- The Sole TT8 Light Commercial Treadmill has a powerful motor in this price range that doesn’t appear to be in many household or commercial treadmills with such a strong engine. The commercial-grade 4.0 CHP motor in the Sole Fitness TT8 also runs reasonably quietly, which is greatly appreciated when utilizing such high-end machines. Furthermore, it can reach speeds of up to 12 miles per hour, making it worth comparing to some of the more expensive equivalent versions commonly found in gyms.
- Quality construction is typically overlooked by consumers, as the majority of their attention is generally focused on items that appear to be more vital, such as features, specifications, power, and so on. However, because you are investing such a large sum in a treadmill, you will want to be aware of the level of durability it comes with. The Sole TT8, like almost all of Sole Fitness’ household and commercial/heavy-duty treadmills, has powder-coated and steel welded frames, as well as reasonably solid and heavy-duty inclines. Overall, it has a fantastic build quality that provides excellent value for money when combined with the low price.
- Adj. Cushioning will be a massive help for those who struggle to run on treadmills due to joint pain. The Cushion Flex shock-absorption Whisper Deck is included with the Sole Fitness TT8. It appears to reduce the impact on joints by up to 40%, while most other commercial treadmills appear to offer no more than 15%. Sole Fitness TT8 also claims that its TT8 relieves strain on the hips, knees, and ankles, which is a significant comfort for those who commonly feel pain in these areas of their body due to working out daily.
- The Sole TT8 treadmill is an excellent choice if you enjoy listening to music while working out. It includes an integrated iPod port as well as built-in speakers. Given the price, this is an awe-inspiring feature.
- The Sole TT8 Light Commercial Treadmill has a motor cooling mechanism that enables extended use with several users or long runs without the risk of overheating.
- You can easily change the speed and incline of your walk or run by using the side handrails. It may appear to be a minor detail, but many purchasers like it. To alter the speed or incline, you don’t have to reach up to the console, which can throw off your stride.
- Free-size: You can monitor your heart rate using the pulse grips or the free wireless chest strap that comes with the Sole TT8. Many individuals choose chordless monitors because they are handier than continuously hand sensors.
What does the warranty cover?
Every Sole Fitness offers an exceptional guarantee period that ensures the machine’s lifetime protection. Like:
- The Sole Fitness TT8’s frame, motor, and deck are all guaranteed for life, indicating the company’s confidence in its craftsmanship.
- But the electronics are also protected for five years, so you can count on them to last a long time.
The TT8 treadmill from Sole is the company’s best-selling non-folding machine. After reading this very informative Sole TT8 treadmill review, we can confidently state that its downsides are scarcely disappointing (see above), but yes, the features provide a lot for the price. If you’re searching for one of the best commercial treadmills comparable to those found in gyms, this is likely one of the most cost-effective possibilities.
In other words, if you’re looking for something that doesn’t cost upwards of $5,000 but performs practically everything a gym treadmill does, the Sole Fitness TT8 might be your best bet. Although some preset programs may restrict some users, the TT8 is an excellent choice for people who appreciate simplicity over high-tech.