The popularity of Black water is slowly increasing. Fitness conscious celebrities world over are very particular about their drinking water, flavored as well as unflavored. They go to extreme levels to ensure that the water they are drinking is best suited to their bodies.
- Natural Fulvic Acid
- Humic Acid
- Is Black Drinking Water Safe?
- How can Alkaline Water Boost Immune System?
- Benefits of Alkaline Water
- Celeb’s Favorite Natural Alkaline Waters
Dwayne Johnson(The Rock) and Kim Kardashian are seen regularly having VOSS water sourced from Iveland, Norway. Shawn Mendes and Gwyneth Paltrow have been seen drinking Flow Water. Various A-listers have shown their liking for Svalbarði polar iceberg water.
Paris Hilton and Gabrielle Union endorsed Bling H2o. Most of these celebrities are very specific about their water, to the extent that they even include riders in their contracts demanding specific brands only.
Recently a lot of celebrities associated with fitness in India too have been seen drinking black water. These include the fittest cricket star Virat Kohli to the ever fit Malaika Arora, Shruti Haasan, Urvashi Rautela. All of them known for their extreme fitness routines and inspirational body dynamics. I am sure if these stars are having black water then it is healthy to say the least.
Black water is water that includes fulvic acid (FvA), humic acid and perhaps additional minerals or vitamins. Alternate terms for black water include “fulvic water” and “natural mineral alkaline water”. Black water is less acidic than bottled or tap water due to its greater pH and alkalinity. Naturalists and researchers have been touting the potential health advantages of black water.
Fulvic acid has been studied extensively for its health advantages. Currently, research indicates that fulvic acid may help enhance health and decrease illness. Fulvic acid has been shown to:
- Enable better gut health by promoting healthy gut bacteria.
- Aid in electrolyte absorption.
- Aids mineral transport and absorption into cells.
- Reduce inflammation and free radical damage that are main causes of many illnesses.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s disease and other degenerative brain diseases.
- May help avoid allergy disorders.
- Boost testosterone and sperm count in males.
Natural Fulvic Acid
Shilajit, an old Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicine, a tar-like substance found in the Himalayas, has 15-20% Fulvic acid due to which it effects the immune system. It is antioxidant, diuretic, and also lowers blood sugar.
Humic acid is found in soil, sediment and aquatic environments. Humic acid is a byproduct of plant degradation. It’s used in medicine. Humic acid is used to boost the immune system and cure viral illnesses including the flu, avian flu, and swine flu.
Is Black Drinking Water Safe?
The dark colour of black water may take some getting accustomed to, but it is safe to drink. Given that black water manufacturers add fulvic acid to water, the real issue is, “Is fulvic acid safe?”
Several studies show that fulvic acid in modest dosages is safe. Shilajit is its primary source. As with Shilajit’s impact on testosterone levels, It has no negative effects upto 250mg twice day.
Natural spring water is considered the purest and healthiest water to consume due to its natural filtering process. Spring water from aquifers is also mineral-rich. Aquifers are a water-saturated layer of rock and sediment under the earth’s crust. Natural springs arise when an aquifer overflows and springs to the surface.
How can Alkaline Water Boost Immune System?
Alkaline water is ionised and therefore has a higher pH level of about 8 or 9 than normal tap water which has a pH value of 7. It balances the body’s acidity, avoiding many illnesses and chronic diseases.
Alkaline water is readily absorbed by the body and helps it remain hydrated for a long period. It enhances the circulation system, allowing more oxygen to reach critical organs. Alkaline water contains minerals including calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, and other trace components that can boost the immune system. It also slows the ageing process by preventing free radical development in the body. Alkaline water is also good for individuals with high blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol.
Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine reports that alkaline water increases lifespan and improves physiological survival functions. Another research in Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine says drinking alkaline water regularly prevents osteoporosis and preserves pancreatic beta cells. Another research in the Public Library of Science indicates that alkaline water increases hydration, acid-base balance, and anaerobic workout performance.
Benefits of Alkaline Water
Compared to mineral water, black alkaline water has a pH of over 8.5. It contains over 70 naturally occurring minerals, making it a natural health and wellness solution.
Toxins are flushed out of our bodies by drinking Black Alkaline Water which has a high pH and over 70 natural minerals.
Black alkaline water is high in oxygen dissolved in it. This aids the body’s metabolism, which turns calories into energy.
Black alkaline water, like other alkaline waters, helps to balance the body’s acidity. This promotes bone health and reduces the chance of osteoporosis. Its balancing effect makes it a great hangover treatment. Drinking black alkaline water successfully restores the body’s natural equilibrium and gets rid of a hangover. It’s also fun to combine alcohol with black alkaline water, particularly whiskey or vodka.
The minerals in black alkaline water help break down the nutrients in our meals. This guarantees that our bodies actively absorb all the nutrients from our meals, leaving us with a healthy immune system. Due to its alkaline composition, it is also used to treat heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux.
However, it is evident that drinking black alkaline water promotes a healthy mind and body, better equipped to fight illnesses and viruses.
Celeb’s Favorite Natural Alkaline Waters
blk. Natural Mineral Alkaline Water
- BLK. is a fulvic-enhanced all-natural mineral water. Powerful electrolytes and a high pH improve hydration and balance.
- Contains nutrient-dense fulvic and humic acids, which provide your body with electrolytes, antioxidants, and amino acids.
- No calories, sugar, or carbohydrates and there is no taste.
- Restores energy, skin elasticity, and system balance. With supplements to enhance effectiveness of blk.
Evocus Black Alkaline Drink
- Alkaline Natural mineral drink with 70+ minerals for better hydration and alertness.
- Improves metabolism, endurance, and anti-aging.
- Better Hydration and Low Acidity
- Improved Metabolism and Better Detox
Evian Natural Spring Water
- Natural spring mineral water is always refreshing.
- Naturally hydrating and electrolyte-rich.
- Unique flavour due to its balanced mineral makeup and naturally occuring electrolytes.
- Naturally filtered via glacial rocks, giving it its purity, mineral richness, and neutral pH of 7.2.
- Contains up to 35% recycled plastic.
- VOSS still bottled water comes from an underground reservoir. The outcome is clean, crisp, and pleasant water.
- The VOSS water bottle is a symbol of quality and flavour.
- VOSS has a clear, fresh, but unique flavour with a low mineral content.
- Water bottles with a larger opening for infusing fruit.
Flow Alkaline Spring Water
- Minerals and electrolytes for hydration in 100% naturally alkaline spring water. pH 8.1
- Includes natural minerals including calcium, potassium, magnesium, and bicarbonate, which give it a pleasant flavour.
- Made with 75% renewable materials, 100% recyclable and a plant-based cap.
- Family-owned artesian spring.
- Flavoured with organic cucumber and mint. No sugar, no juice, no calories, no GMOs.
- To get a soft, smooth flavour, FIJI Water contains double the electrolytes as other premium bottled water products. Naturally filtered through volcanic rock.
- Bottled from a remote Fijian artesian aquifer, untouched by hand.
- Rain gently filters through volcanic rock, giving FIJI Water its characteristic 7.7 pH and gentle smooth flavour.
No.1 Rosemary Water
- Rosemary extract has a delicate lemon-pine taste with spice and herbal overtones.
- Botanical extracts are independently analysed and certified by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, resulting in extracts rich in active herbal compunds.
- Natural spring water and Rosemary extract are tasty and nutritious.
S.Pellegrino Flavored Mineral Water
- Lemon & Lemon Zest and various other flavors.
- An strong citrus fragrance with a delicate and exquisite flavour accentuated by polished bubbles.
- Delecate and unique flavors give a delicious touch to your meals without adding calories
- Premium packaging design
Smartwater Bottled Water
- Electrolytes added for flavour.
- Naturally cleaned water produced by vapour distillation.
- Unique calcium, magnesium, and potassium combination produces a flavour that is fresh, crisp, and clean.
- Hydrates and quenches thirst effectively.
- 700mL sport cap for quick opening and shutting